Check in. All foreign trade companies and industry and trade enterprises can prepare for the shipment after they have prepared the goods and received the opened letter of credit after verification (or modification), that is, according to the letter of credit and the relevant shipping terms in the contract, as well as the name and number of goods , Shipment date, destination, etc. Fill out the "consignment note" and provide relevant documents, and send it to the foreign shipping company as the basis for booking the flight.
Arrange the cargo hold. After receiving the consignment note and related documents, Sinotrans will work with China Civil Aviation, according to the loading principle, the nature of the cargo, the number of cargoes, the destination, etc., to arrange flights in accordance with the flight, and then China Civil Aviation will issue the air waybill.
Loading and installation. According to the flight, Sinotrans takes the goods to the warehouse on behalf of the foreign trade companies or industrial and trade enterprises and sends them to the airport. The goods will be delivered to the designated space for shipment based on the loading documents.
Issue the waybill. After the cargo is installed, the civil air waybill will be issued by China Civil Aviation, and the air transport waybill will be issued by Sinotrans. There will be three original air waybills and twelve copies. Three originals, the first is handed over to the consignor, the second is retained by Sinotrans, and the third is handed over to the consignee along with the goods. Twelve copies are used for customs declaration, financial settlement, foreign agency, transfer and distribution.
Shipment notice is issued. After the goods are installed on the machine, you can send a shipping notice to the buyer so that the other party can prepare for payment, redemption, and handle the receipt.
Shipping operation process
Part I: Inquiries about quotation and order note 1. Inquiry
Provide the ship owner with the destination port. Some ports will have multiple terminals, so it must be explained), cabinet type, cargo name (general, dangerous goods, frozen goods, food, special goods, etc.) and the content of the freight rate inquiry ( Does it include ORC / BAF / DDC / THC / WAR / PSS, etc.) as well as the schedule, voyage and whether to transfer?
Second, the quotation 1. Understand whether the freight rate has advantages in the market and the customer's understanding of the market) and the space conditions (especially the peak season), the company's advantageous route when quoting; whether the freight rate is PREPAID or COLLECT (some ship owners do not accept COLLECT) ; 2. Inland port transfer fees must be confirmed before quotation, especially for some transfer ports DTHC or other fees need to be paid by SHIPPER; U.S. and Canadian ports pay special attention to the name, weight and? DDC / BAF / AMS, etc .;
3. When the company has special routes and main routes, it should promptly call the customer to inform the price; send E-MAIL or fax quotation without indicating the name of the shipping company, only by telephone;
4. If the customer needs to pay the shipping fee, please pay attention to whether our company has an agent in the destination port, and the quotation must include the handling fee;
5. Pay attention to the composition of the freight rate reported (the all-inclusive price is still ORC, BAF, customs declaration, terminal, trailer, etc.) and whether the profit meets the company's requirements, etc .;
3. Accepting orders, examining orders, writing (business) orders and recording computers
1. After accepting the quotation, regardless of the format of the client's order or our order, we must pay attention to the review: shipper, port of shipment, port of destination, container type, container volume, name, gross weight, volume, freight rate, transportation terms , The owner of the ship, the type of bill of lading, the final shipment deadline, the customer's special requirements or precautions, etc., and whether there is an official seal or signature.
2. Some special ports, such as the Middle East ports, have ship certificate requirements, and they should also ask customers whether they need to follow the initial letter of credit and whether there are any special requirements for the letter of credit. If so, please fax to the ship owner in advance;
3. Confirm the availability of cabins. If you are in a tank, please inform the customer in a timely manner and give the customer suggestions on other routes; 4. Write a bill: fill in the business contact form, a total of three trips, the owner (four-character abbreviation), the amount receivable and payable, advance ( Reverse) payment, agency use, etc. Filling in the business order requires clear and neat handwriting, accurate filling of freight rates, and clear freight pre / collection; if it is necessary to pay which fees need to be prepaid, which needs to be paid to be clear; whether the profit meets the company's requirements; if the customer has special requirements, please specify (And cover the striking "special precautions" chapter) to remind the operation of attention;
5. Registration: the work number and other information should be registered in the large copy, divided into Guangzhou shipping and Shenzhen shipping; if Shenzhen shipping needs to write the corresponding Shenzhen single number (provided by the Shenzhen headquarters);
6. Enter the computer: record the customer's consignment note. If it is an old customer, you must use the original name. If you are a new customer, you must fill in the complete information when adding, such as company name, telephone, fax, contact person, address, department (Or salesperson); after recording and saving, a work number will automatically jump out; if it is Shenzhen shipment, add the Shenzhen single number in the reference number column (obtained from the large book);
7. Delivery of bills: that is, delivery of bills to the operation department and account to customers of special matters, and if necessary, follow up on whether the operation has been done according to special requirements;
8. Enter the billing and review: after the operation is completed (the cabinet is completed, the customs declaration is also passed, the operation department has recorded the booking information, and the type of bill of lading is basically determined), the operation department will link the second The third unit (namely, the red unit and the blue unit) returns to the marketing department and enters the billing in the FMS. This item must be accurate, because it involves the accounts receivable and payable objects, amount, currency, etc. Pay to the Finance Department; review and review whether there is any change in the sea freight payable, whether the shipowner has changed, whether the container volume (type) has increased or decreased, and miscellaneous fees incurred during the operation (inspection, certificate replacement, plant inspection, etc.) Has it been recovered from the customer?
Part II: Notes on operation booking 1. Booking 1. After receiving the entrusted information and business contact form transferred from the marketing department, you must first check whether the business order is consistent with the customer's entrustment order, and whether the information is complete. Read the customer's order carefully, check whether the goods are dangerous goods, whether the weight and size are suitable for the cabinet type required by the customer, and pay special attention to the customer's special requirements (such as ship certificate, letter of credit, shipping schedule, departure terminal, free period or loading requirements Etc.), if it is a special cargo, you should first check with the customer about the characteristics of the cargo (such as overweight cargo, food, refrigerated cargo, dangerous goods, etc.), call the shipping company to confirm whether the cargo consignment can be accepted, if feasible, fill in the booking authorization letter to The shipping company must book the booking and indicate the special items. If the shipping company does not accept it, please indicate the reason and return it to the marketing department;
2. Pay attention to whether the shipping company accepts the freight forwarding order or do the electric discharge, etc., and whether the agent used has been confirmed by the agent operation; all business orders must be signed by the marketing department personnel to be valid, otherwise no booking will be given; for urgent orders, if direct The booking department of the telegraph operation department must be approved by the marketing department personnel, but the business order should be filled as soon as possible; 3. The booking principle of the Huangpu area is that the booking confirmation or the paper should be requested from the shipping company in a working day. In case of tight shipping space, the shipping company should be promptly feedback to the marketing department in order to negotiate with the guest to change to other arrangements; booking in Shenzhen area should take into account the shipping date of the shipping company and the time the guests plan to drag the cabinet to urge the Shenzhen company to the shipping company Ask for cabinet papers, if there is a shortage of cabin space, feedback to the marketing department as soon as possible to make new arrangements;
4. After receiving the shipping paper from the shipping company, the shipping company, cabinet type, container volume, destination, and schedule information on the shipping paper should be checked against the original booking of the guest. After confirming that it is completely accurate, you can proceed with the follow-up operation. If you find that the information of the container placement paper is incorrect, you should immediately notify the shipping company in writing to change and request it to provide new container placement paper until it is completely correct; / O When passing it to the guests, please pay attention to erasing the phone and fax of the peers to avoid leakage; 5. Any customer requirements and guarantees should have written text and seals to avoid future disputes without evidence;
Second, the goods enter the field 1, the customer drags and reports
A). Self-drag and self-reporting customers who ship from Shenzhen should promptly pass the container release paper to the customer, and call to confirm that the customer has received it, and clearly inform the customer of the shipping company ’s opening, weight reduction, and release time and requirements. ; And to confirm the time and the situation of the customers to do the cabinet, must confirm that the heavy cabinet has returned to the market and has been released, and inform the Shenzhen operation department of the corresponding cabinet number. If the guest cancels the booking, please inform Shenzhen Operation Department as soon as possible to ensure the full use of the space; B). The self-dragging self-declared customers who ship from Huangpu area should pass the cabinet paper to the customer in time and call Confirm that the customer has received it, clearly inform the customer of the barge schedule in Huangpu area, request the customer to provide the Chinese name, container number, and the loading status of the subcontainer (gross weight, number of pieces) as soon as possible, and provide the information to the shipping company , In order to ask the shipping company for Huangpu ’s first ship name, voyage, related ship code, and mode of transportation (international transit, domestic transit, travel between Hong Kong and Macao, small ship transportation), time and place of order cut-off, etc., and inform relevant information as soon as possible Customers, so that customers can arrange their own customs declaration. Keep up with the customer's self-declaration and confirm that the customer's goods have been released and can be successfully shipped; if there is a change in the name of the barge, the customer must be notified in writing in a timely manner, and the customer must be notified by telephone, and at the same time according to the actual situation. The responsible party recovers the cost of changing the name of the ship. 2. On behalf of the trailer-towing
A). For the trailer, you must choose a contract with our company. If you use other fleets for special reasons, you should explain it to the manager of the operation department and get the agreement before using it. The operation department will contact you to arrange and the company will pay the freight; B) 1. To implement the shipping company ’s requirements for opening and weight-cutting dates, and to inform the client of the specific situation; the client is required to pass the request form for the commissioned trailer (generally included in the client ’s booking form), specifying the specific location, time, Contact person, telephone number, whether need to pick up the bill of lading, whether to transfer customs, etc. If there is conflict with the shipping company's stipulated time, the customer should be notified as soon as possible, so that the guest can make appropriate adjustments; C), fill out the trailer operation power of attorney, and pay attention Customs is still a general trade, and the request of the customer is marked, the shipping company ’s container release paper and the trailer operation power of attorney are transmitted to the trailer company, and the telephone company confirms that the vehicle company has received it. Important precautions must be explained one by one so that the fleet can execute smoothly; in the case of transit, the team should be clearly informed of the location of the customs clearance so that the team can dispatch the car according to the requirements of the local customs; D), the day of loading should be provided by the fleet Inform guests of the cabinet number, license plate number, and driver's contact information, so that guests can understand the actual progress of the agent trailer. Supervise the towing and loading situation of the convoy, and handle the problem as soon as possible to ensure that the container has been safely returned to the designated terminal. Provide the heavy cabinet entry paper to the relevant unit responsible for customs declaration. (The goods exported by Shekou only provide copies of the heavy container entry paper. The goods exported by Yantian must provide the original copy of the heavy container entry paper. The goods exported by Huangpu only need to provide the correct container number). 3. Dock interior
A) If the customer requests our company to arrange for packing, it should be stated at the time of booking that the shipping terminal should be confirmed with the customer before booking, so as to arrange the shipment of the customer into the corresponding warehouse for packing. During the same period of booking, the delivery time, name, quantity, weight, etc. should be confirmed with the customer. If possible, the customer can be asked to provide the packing list of the goods. In addition, the map of the warehouse should be passed to the customer in time, and the customer should know the contact information of the warehouse and the customer's delivery number. In addition, if the customer has special requirements for loading the container, the customer shall pass a written confirmation. In particular, if the loaded goods exceed one container, the customer must convey the loading requirements. It is necessary to specify the number, model, first load, and later load of the container, and whether the goods can be squeezed; B). After the paper, according to the shipping company ’s opening and closing time, fax the paper to the warehouse together with the packing requirements, packing power of attorney, cargo details, cargo storage number, etc., and you should call the warehouse to explain the packing Requirements, confirm that the warehouse understands the requirements and implements them. During the packing process, you should keep in touch with the warehouse. If you have any questions, you should contact as soon as possible. C). After the packing is completed, the related costs should be checked as soon as possible. If there are additional costs, the customer should be notified as soon as possible to confirm and implement the related costs. The customer's container number should be notified as soon as possible. After the container is returned, the heavy container entry paper should be operated in accordance with item D of our company on behalf of the trailer; E). The actual number of boxes must be notified to the corresponding documents, and the documents must be strictly in accordance with this quantity Issue bills of lading to customers.
3. Customs declaration
1. If the booking customer entrusts our company to declare on behalf of the customer, it shall pass the notice of "Customs Declaration Requirements" to the customer after accepting the booking, and call the customer to prepare the customs declaration information according to the requirements above;
2. When the customer sends the customs declaration materials to our company or to the customs broker designated by us, we should first check whether the declaration materials are complete. If there are any errors or omissions, we should promptly notify the customer to replace them and implement them to avoid delays. After the review, the customs declaration materials should be handed over to the
3. Pass the declaration of power of attorney to the customs broker, implement the requirements of the customs broker and the relevant ship name, voyage, container number, bill number, time of interception and release, etc., and keep in touch with the customs broker to confirm The customs declaration process goes smoothly, and in case of special problems, customers should be contacted as soon as possible in order to properly resolve them.
4. After customs declaration and release, you should confirm that the release slip has been delivered to the designated shipping company or shipping company agent, and notify the customer of the result of customs clearance. 5. After the customs declaration is completed, the operator should fill in the business contact form, check the relevant information, enter the information into the FMS system, submit the document to the document, and inform the document of the specific matters that should be noted when checking the bill of lading. If there are special requirements for the guests in the order process, the operator should assist with the documentation.
Matters needing attention and points: basic documents for customs declaration:
1. Duplicate customs declarations without carbon, two copies of special customs declaration; 2. One proxy declaration of customs declaration, with official seal; (Huangpu Old Port, Luo Chongwei, Guangzhou Inner Port and Shenzhen Yantian, please use proxy declaration entrustment (Wangpu New Port, please use proxy declaration and transportation power of attorney; Shekou area please use Shekou proxy declaration of power of attorney);
3. Two copies of single packing, need to be stamped with special stamp; 4. Two copies of invoice, need to be stamped with special stamp;
5. A copy of the contract needs to be stamped with the original official seal or a special seal for the original contract; 6. The verification form needs to be sealed with the official seal and cannot be altered;
7. If there is a commodity inspection and replacement certificate, please provide the agency declaration of inspection and quarantine authorization for the shipment in Huangpu area; if you ship in Luochongwei, Shipai, Guangzhou Inner Harbor, Shenzhen area, please provide the inspection authorization letter, which needs to be covered Official seal.
1. All customs declaration documents should be clear and cannot be altered; 2. The outer packaging of all export goods of the company must be marked with the box number and indicated on the packing list, otherwise the customs will not accept customs declaration;
3. If the company's exported goods have a brand, please indicate it on the declaration form (for example: scissors, knife, battery, etc.); in addition, indicate the manufacturer of the goods.
4. If it is a customs declaration document from another province, please pay attention to whether it is registered or annually checked at Guangzhou Customs / Huangpu Customs / Shenzhen Customs; 5. The eight-digit commodity code (H.S. code) must be accurate.
6. All foreign-funded enterprises are required to provide a copy of the "Approval Certificate for Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao and Overseas Chinese Investment Enterprises of the People's Republic of China" and a copy of the business license of the enterprise during customs declaration;
7. In order to protect the interests of your company, your company must fill in all the information when providing customs declaration documents to us. If you need to fill in all the responsibilities and consequences arising from our company, our company will not be responsible. Delivery, special documents.
1. When the exported goods require commodity inspection or phytosanitary inspection, please inquire with the marketing department of our company first, and if it is feasible, then book the cabin ;? 2. When the exported goods are a complete set of machinery, you need to provide color drawings and Chinese instructions;
3. When the exported goods are bearings or commodities with engines, the original stamp of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chamber of Commerce 4. If textiles to be exported to Hong Kong are required to provide a Hong Kong import permit; 5. If there are commodities made of animal fur , Need to provide non-endangered certification.